This post was inspired by Chelsey at Clean Eating Chelsey. It was fun to come up with my answers. Enjoy!
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
- getting up around 8:00
- a yummy breakfast (usually Kashi waffles with greek yogurt and berries)
- a walk and coffee with Tyler
- spending quality time with Tyler
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
- 30 Rock
- Dr. Oz
- I am embarrassed to admit it, but I love The Housewives of any city.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Take them! For sure!
4) Why do you blog?
I blog because it forces me to try new things and meet new people. Both good things if you ask me!
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
- my bank account
- and (of course) healthy living blogs
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Blog Roll who would it be?
Chelsey on Saturday
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
- apple and almond butter (from Trader Joe’s)
- greek yogurt, berries, and a sprinkle of raw oats
- protein shake made with a banana and spinach
- rice cakes and peanut butter
- nuts and berries
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- yoga clothes
10) What’s your favorite drink?
- water with lemon!
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
I love cooking! I love to try new recipes.
12) Do you have children?
Not yet…we are waiting a few years .
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
- researching about nutrition and fitness
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
I used to be shy, but I have come out of my shell in the last 5 years.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I tend to overanalyze things, but I am getting better.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
I have two…Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks. Love them!
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
I started teaching at a yoga studio! It is a Level II class which is both challenging and fun.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
Our family is all over the place. We are very close though.
19) List three of your talents.
- and, most recently, cooking
20) What is your greatest attribute?
I feel like I am just a good person who always means well. I am my first priority which has helped me to be a better wife, daughter, sister, and friend.
Have a great weekend!